Gear up for this year’s Super Bowl with this fun and delicious recipe.
Game day is almost here! Whether your team has made it or not, everyone enjoys feasting on Super Bowl Sunday. Make your Super Bowl party a hit by whipping up a batch of these jalapeño popper pigs in a blanket. This mash-up of finger food favorites is sure to impress.
Jalapeño Popper Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8 jalapeños halved, ends and seeds removed
- 16 mini hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 375° F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice crescent rolls longwise into thirds.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, bacon, and cheddar. Season with salt and pepper and stir until all ingredients are evenly incorporated. Using a knife, spread the cream cheese mixture on the crescent dough.
- Place mini hot dogs into jalapeños and place on the thick end of crescent triangle and roll them up. Brush with egg wash and bake until golden, 15-20 minutes.
Serve up this tasty Super Bowl recipe for a truly great game day!
Looking for the right insurance protections this February? Then turn to the experts at Vail Agency Insurance in Rochester, New York. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you with all your insurance needs. Contact us to get started today.